EBC is looking for a full time Senior Portfolio Manager responsible for oversight and management of a portfolio of asset-based loans. The role is based in Chicago, Illinois, reporting to an Executive VP of Risk.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for the management and oversight of assigned accounts, involving the following duties:
- Review and recommend credit decisions.
- Review and analyze collateral and financial performance; monitor compliance with covenants and overall deal structure.
- Closing of approved deals including negotiation of credit agreements and related documents.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting).
- 5-7 years of experience in asset based lending, including 1-2 years of field exam experience preferred.
- Collateral and financial risk analysis, including financial modeling.
- Proficient with technology and ability to learn new applications.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to tsalyers@encinaBC.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com